CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Sunday, April 27, 2014

CHEF SAMBRANO PERSONAL CHEF SERVICES


Personal Chef Services- I go anywhere I do not discriminate, I serve working people, to people that got it made in some fine residence. I focus on simplicity. 

Click Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTgPAh63Htc

This video depicts myself just showing up at a subdivision to cook for a family of four, it was a rush job, they wanted Roasted Pork w. Wine Sauce and a Bibinka for dessert. The kitchen was very small with not much room to prep, but that's how I roll, I'll go anywhere and serve anyone. Some personal chefs would not dare take a lower cut in their fees to serve someone, and to go to a place less appealing, but not me baby, I'll go into any hood if I get hired, and kick ass.

Because of the rush job, the work was not as neat but sometimes that's life. I got to deal with Pit Bulls, fast cars, kids on bikes, but that's how I roll folks. Chef Sambrano goes wherever he is called. 

I focus on small gigs, not big ones, cooking for singles, couples mostly or small families or gatherings.

www.chefsambrano.wordpress.com

chefsambrano@gmail.com

© 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment