CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, February 21, 2019

200 McDonald's Burger Burrito - Epic Meal Time

It's that time again for some crazy foodies from Canada, the gang from Epic Meal Time, as they create the largest burrito. These goofballs are funny. They went out and bought a lot of burgers and fries from Mc Donald's, and some pizza from Little Caesars. They joined together a lot of flour tortillas using an iron you would use to get the wrinkles out from your clothes. Just watch, as some of you for sure will find this entertaining, while some of you may find this rather sickening. I think it's funny. But it's not funny if you told me, "Ron there's a lot of starving people on the streets, and these guys are just wasting food." Yeah I'd feel bad. But- for what it is... it's funny. I'm sure these guys donate whatever they can to just causes. I don't think they are A holes. But I've never met them. 

______________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment