CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

TATTOO TEQUILA REPOSADO


For those of you who are into tequila, on this post I'll showcase the Tattoo Tequila brand. I have the pleasure to work at Tamura's Fine Wine in Lahaina, Maui. There I work the poke' counter. Poke' is raw fish that's cubed and seasoned with various spices and sauces. However, it is one of the only liquor stores that sells top shelf products of wines and spirit. One night after my shift I took a walk around the store to observe the different brands of tequila. One that caught my eyes were the Tattoo brand. Can't miss it, with the black uniform look, and of course that menacing skull. 
According to sources Tattoo Tequila specializes in organic agave. It is a younger company, and seemingly on the rise. I posted a You Tube video for you to check out, and maybe after watching it you'll head to your local liquor and wine store to get a bottle. Check it out.








No comments:

Post a Comment