CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

MAN VS. FOOD DAYTONA BEACH

Man vs. Food Daytona Beach, another fun food show. Although it's taking me some time to get used to this new guy Casey Webb. I was used to seeing Adam Richman all these years. Adam was the man, he was the face of this show. However, I got used to watching Brian Johnson replacing Bonn Scott in ACDC. I got used to Arnel Pineda replacing Steve Augeri, who replaced Steve Perry in Journey. So I guess I'll get used to this guy.

Casey needs to scarf down a towering sandwich. Let's watch and enjoy this crazy food show. Which I like. I'm over the so-called chef shows. Chefs are a ______ing dime a dozen, can't stand those egotistical jerks! Haha!




Man vs. Food
Daytona Beach

_________________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment