CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, February 14, 2019

COOKING WITH BEER - EMERIL LIVE

In this post, I'm going back in time. Most of you that know me, understand my dislike of the new age cooking or food shows. Too gimicky. Must be older age. Anyhow, one of my favorite shows was on the Food Network, and that was Emeril Live. Emeril was an entertainer, he knew how to work a crowd. A lot of my true chef associates cannot stand him. I think, it could be... jelousy? Maybe eh? Well I for one loved his live show with his band playing. It was like David Letterman meets the Galloping Gourmet. On this classic episode, Emeril cooks with beer. If you like him or not, here is the You Tube video.

Emeril Live
Cooking with Beer
Food Network


_________________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment