CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Sunday, December 5, 2010

WHAT PANS DO I USE?

I get questions all the time, like "Hey Ron what's the best pans to get?" Well, it depends, personally I like to use stainless steel pans, pots and skillets because it works well on inductions stoves, as well as on gas burners and electric coils.

Stainless steel or an aluminum combo because I can also make sauces from the drippings from meats, and place it in an oven for certain dishes, like a thick Pork Chop that needs to be pan seared and finished off in an oven, no need for transfering into another dish.

I'll use nonstick for healthy cooking, or light sauteeing, but it's great to have some of both, conventional and nonstick. Good luck cooking friends.







All Clad Stainless Steel 6 qt. braiser

No comments:

Post a Comment