CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Monday, December 13, 2010

CUVEE RESTAURANT NEW ORLEANS, LA

I personally haven't been to New Orleans, Louisianna, soon I'd love to get there. A friend of mine loves cooking cajun, she's really great in the kitchen, I asked her where's a good place in New Orleans to eat if I or any of my readers go there, and this is what she told me.

Go to: Cuvee 322 Magazine Street tel: 504-587-9001, open M-Thr 11:30a-1:30p; 6p-9:45p; Friday same but closes at 10:45p.; Sat 6p-10:45p.

 A great wine list and an excellent sommelier on staff, or for those of you new foodies, a wine expert that owns a wine knowledge medal.

 Try the foie gras brulee,  the duck rillettes, basil crusted sea bass, poached lobster with sweet corn puree.

According to my foodie pal, this place is for adults only, small, but flavorful, French American, Cajun, Creole influenced. One day, I'll have to journey there.

What would I tell a New Orleans' foodie about Maui? Go to Sam Sato's in Wailuku, for lunch, and then hit Mala's Ocean Tavern for dinner.

Ron S
808-386-7667

No comments:

Post a Comment