CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

EATING CAT

Who eats cat? People from Korea and China as well as Aborigines from Australia do. Is cat any good? Don't ask me I haven't had the pleasure yet to eat a plate of stir fried kitty. But I bet if you're Chinese and you're hungry cat is a great meal. Maybe Cat Chow Mein?


Yeah this dude is all smiles, "Hey Sylvester you're dead!" Kinda weird to us westerners, but hey look at all them dead kitty in the background.














Here's the cat market, not the fish market, but the cat market. "Can I have two pounds of the orange tabby?"













Cat Stew anyone? Great with Fried Rice with Doggy chunks.

Just make sure the cats are rid of all the hair and fur, that's all I ask of the chef, that's all. And please go heavy on the soy sauce "meow"...
Copyright 2013 ®






No comments:

Post a Comment