CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, March 31, 2011

MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL OPENING DAY 2011 HOME FOOD

Photo is copyright of Major League Baseball and not intended to profit off of the logo but to give viewers an effect of the real look of the sport of Major League Baseball. From www.ubethecritic.com
Opening Day 2011 MLB, Home Food Ideas Baseball Fanatics- As I sit at the house watching opening day 2011 for the MLB season, what a time of the year, my fave, my sport of choice any time baby! Oh I love football don't get me wrong, my team in the NFL, da Rams! NBA? Da Lakers! But the Dodgers is my favorite of all sports teams, and MLB my favorite sports league, and steroid usage doesn't bother me none, hey it's more entertaining if guys can rope more dingers over center field. But right now I got the ESPN on and the Yanks are hitting on the bottom of the 6th at Yankee Stadium facing the Tigers. CC is on the mound for the yanks.


But let's talk about eating shall we? For those of us that live thousands of ocean miles from the nearest MLB ballpark, can we replicate a stadium kind of food? Sure we can.


1. Preheat your oven to 325 deg. f.
2. Get a package of 1/4 pound dogs all beef and Kosher ones if you can.
3. Chop up about 2 large round onions.
4. Chop up some celery.
5. Grate some Cheddar cheese
6. Get some sliced pepperoni
7. Get some smoked bacon.
8. Buy some ready made chili.
9. Buy some fresh hot dog buns
10. Place a dog in the bun, and fill it with all of the ingredients within reason on the dog and bun, and then bake it for about 10 minutes or so until all of the ingredients are cooked through and hot, it may take a little longer, but do the whole bag of dogs and buns, since you no doubt will have some buddies up at the abode. Or you can eat it all yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment