CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Saturday, August 17, 2013

PERSONAL CHEF IN-HOME SERVICES

On a recent personal chef gig, I was hired to cook for one person. The dish? Stir Fried Chicken with Veggies. It was an easy gig, and what I am experiencing is that not only do the rich and beyond wealthy hire personal chefs or cooks, but even every day hard working folks. One dish only? That's what I was hired to do.

8 oz. of chicken breast, bone and skin removed
Garlic and ginger, lots of it
Semi hot green peppers
oil for stir frying
Sesame oil
Soy sauce
Bok Choy Cabbage
Mushrooms
Carrot
Cornstarch
Salt & Pepper
Served with rice.

© Chef Sambrano
"Cooking for people simple foods out of a wok is right up my alley. Sharing thoughts on life as I cook for my clients is the best part of my job. I love that part, more than any job I've had. It allows me to enter other people's worlds." Ron 









©2013



No comments:

Post a Comment