CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Monday, June 8, 2015

DA POKE CRAZE!

YES POKE (poh-keh). Those raw cubed tuna (ahi) that everyone from Hawaii to New York, to London, to...wherever is going bonkers over.

What makes poke in in demand item? First of all let's thank those sushi freaks! Raw fish rolled in rice and seaweed. Now something we loved for ages are being consumed all over the place, you can hear addicts going, "Where can I get some poke, where? where? I NEED MY POKE!" Its like "Shut up! Get a hold of yourself you fiend!" I never thought I'd see the day when some white lady from down south comes up to us locals and asks us where the best poke is. Really? Wow, it's all good folks and I'm not trying to be prejudice or anything, I said that to give you an idea, a picture in your mind of what I see. I mean really now, poke is going gourmet? Nuts man! Go to a fine dine, and no doubt some chef is putting his version of poke in a wine glass. What?! Yep. These Bozos go as far as to use ramen spoons to put poke it, and line em up for those expensive meals the wealthy attend to raise money for some school like, The School For High Powered Attorneys, Judges, and CEOs of dummy corporations.

Anyhow, poke is the thing. I want to see poke in a Subway Sandwich™ Or in a Mc Donald's salad™ I mean, what next? Really can anyone come up with another poke idea? How about this, Blended Poke, you stick your poke in a Ninja blender™ and blend it with some of your favorite liqueurs and have a drink on me.
© 2015
           
© 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment