CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

CREGEENS IRISH PUB- ARKANSAS

Today I walked around town, asking people if I could ask them a few foodie questions, but it wasn't a good day in the beginning. People looked at me like I was a weirdo. Either that or they hated the LA Dodgers, I wear the cap all of the time.

So finally I get a bite, usually I want couples in love, you know honeymooners, because I can observe if that marriage is gonna work or not. Just kidding. So I see this dude with a Harley t-shirt on, but he's clean cut, about 5-7, 145 pounds. "Excuse me sir," I say to him. He looks at me and goes, "Yeah buddy what's up?"

Haha, I am going to ask him, where is he from? And then I'll where is the best place to eat beef stew. I figure everyone eats beef stew right?

"Sir, my name is Ron, I'm doing a little interview with people, if you don't mind, I just want to ask you a few simple questions pertaining to food."

He looks at me with a smile, "You a food blogger?"

"Holy shit, you made me man!"

Cutting to the chase, this guy's name is Stephen, nice guy, his wife was at the hotel in Wailea, and he was cruising by himself in Lahaina. So after the intros, I find out that Steph, actually does eat beef stew at a place called Cregeen's Irish Pub, located at 201 S. Main St., Jonesboro, AR 72401

Looks like Cregeens is a clean joint, and easy on the price foods.

Steph tells me that the Guiness Beef Stew $13.00, is pretty good. Made with slow roasted beef, potatoes, diced vegetables, and simmered slowly in their house stock & Guiness. Served with garlic mashed potato.

So the next time you're in Arkansas, head to Cregeen's Irish Pub for some Guiness Beef Stew.

© 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment