CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

PAT'S STEAK HOUSE, LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY

Yes my friends it is that time of the day again, it is in the 10am hour here in Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii. And already I'm messing with our visitors to our paradise. Today's question again will be, "Where are you guys from?" and then I'll ask them, "Hey where's a good steak house where you live in case I visit that city I want a heads up."

Today was perfect, after a few honeymooners walking town, a couple I chatted with was very cool, and they told me that they were from Louisville, Kentucky. (No pics or last names for obvious reasons) Sidney and Elane are staying in Kaanapali, and they were telling me they were on a honeymoon, and just relaxing. So when I got to the point, like where is a good steak house where they lived they offered a few, however on stood out by both newlyweds.

"Pat's Steak House," says Sidney. "They are pricey but the steaks are aged, if you want a big ass steak bro that's where you go." His wife chimed in, "Yeah we always have leftover, I love the steaks, all Prime cuts."

Okay, so I did not want to waste any of their precious vay cay time, I asked them what was their favorite meals their. Sidney who is a pretty good size guy, 6 feet plus, 250 easy, likes a few things on the menu.

SIDNEY'S SUGGESTIONS
- (When freeking hungry) the 24 oz. Porterhouse (Currently according to their website is $57-)
- The Veal Cutlet $29.50
- For dessert Reese's Peanut Butter Pie $8.00

ELANE'S SUGGESTIONS
- Cottage Cheese & Fruit (she's not a big eater) $9.00
- Special Salad with Smoked Salmon $17.75
- Lady Filet Mignon (She can't eat all of it when she has salads and drinks) $44.00
- For dessert Key Lime Pie (She eats some of it) $8.00


© 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment