CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

WON TONS & LUMPIA; Wenatchee, WA

My recent post was 'sesame chicken' done by my sister Joyce, it's right below this post or blog. However, to the left is some fresh lumpia and won tons made by my other sister that lives in Wenatchee, WA with her husband John. Yes, the whole family is foodies, in fact Es and John owned a deli here on Maui and relocated to the northwest. 

Lumpia and won tons can't go wrong ever, some love the lumpia plain, or with a dip of vinegar, soy sauce and garlic. Some will use ready made sweet chili sauce, some will use patis the fish sauce of the Philippines, or hot mustard and soy sauce. Same goes for the won tons, I like mine plain, just the flavors of the ingredients is good enough for me, but if the person made it sucks, then I'd have to have some dip to it. So this is another short little blog post on what's going on in the family here on Christmas day 2012. 

Happy Xmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment