CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Saturday, August 8, 2015

BEEF CHOW FUN AT NO.1 CHINESE BBQ

Today is the 8th of August, and foodie blogging for those of you that love food period. Coming to Maui and want some good Chinese food? Located in the Lahaina Square Shopping Center is a little Chinese BBQ food counter called NO. 1 Chinese BBQ, and their menu is pretty big, lots of stuff you'd want from a Chinese eatery. 

I'll name some of the stuff they have, they got wonton soup, roast duck, chow mein, and lots of wok stir fries. Today, for less than eight bucks I got myself the Beef Chow Fun, and the container was filled pretty tight, two people could have shared this one...but I didn't share it, I ate it all.

I waited about seven minutes for it, and when I got it, it was hot! It wasn't lukewarm, it was hot! The girl at the counter opened it to display its neat and clean presentation, or possibly so I wouldn't grab this other guy's order whatever he had. Mine was perfect. The flat chow fun noodles, the thin sliced veggies, and the marinated beef, thinly sliced, the flavors were hints of soy sauce and ginger, and oyster sauce, can't forget that shell fish sauce. Take a look.


© 2015
As you can see from this picture, lots of food, just the way we locals love it, give us FOOD!
© 2015
Then I stuck my wooden chopsticks into the dish, steam flowed to the sky!
©2015
Here's another angle, mmmm good!

© 2015
Yours truly with that stupid ass selfie stick and ready to Mopp!
© 2015
And mopp I did, look at that take out container, it's empty, man I did good.

Alright all you foodies, Chef Ron signing out, be good to each other, I mean it, no fighting, no killing, just chillax.

         
© 2015






No comments:

Post a Comment