CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Maui to Atlanta Couple Opens Lunacy Black Market restaurant

Cynthia Thomet one of my buddies from Akaku Television moved to Atlanta a few years ago with her husband Chef Paul Luna to open up their restaurant with a catchy name, Lunacy Black Market. According to their website they're doing great, for a small eatery it has gained a pretty large following. My family has been in the restaurant biz, and I can attest that it is a tough life, a hard biz, but if you love what you do, then work isn't work.

I just emailed Cynthia, hopefully I can get more insights from her personally on what life is like since I last saw her a few years ago. I figure Atlanta has a mix of people, like any big city, and was wondering if they ever have to rearrange the menu from time to time. Restaurants come and go, and if your quality is down, kiss profits good bye. So I know that Paul is always on the ball like most owner/chefs.

Go to their website and see for yourself, a Maui couple does good.

www.lunacyblackmarket.com














No comments:

Post a Comment