CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Monday, July 20, 2015

DA FOODIE BOODIES

Hey hey hey, I'm Fat Albert! That's Bill Cosby's creation, Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids cartoon long time ago... but Bill what are you doing? You going to jail bro! 

Sorry for getting into the Cosby trending thing, but any hoo, let me all tell you that we got a Facebook Group/Page called DA FOODIE BOODIES, go on that page and share with us, your foodie experiences, write a short comment, share a photo, a short video, anything, we want more foodies to participate big time okay? Okay! So go to DA FOODIE BOODIES on Facebook, just click that link.

What else. Oh yeah, make sure if you like any of these posts on my blog, to share it on Twitter or Facebook too, I really appreciate that... I can't pay you a dime, but I'll give you all my spiritual blessings.. for now anyhow, until my shares in Nutella goes off the charts, spiritual blessings will do.

Until next post, have a great day as July hits the home stretch and August comes rolling in like a freight train without brakes. Cook, make love... got it? Okay then, be cool to each other!

Ron Sambrano
        
 © 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment