CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, July 9, 2015

YO MAMA'S BAR & GRILL New Orleans

Man I'm on a roll talking with foodies from all over the foodie planet "Yay!"

Just met another couple from Louisiana, and they told me "Ron if you want good hamburgers go to Yo Mama's Bar & Grill." OK, they too like to ramble on about the food, but like I always say, I'd rather get the name of the establishment and go Google or Yelp it. So it's Yo Mama's Bar & Grill. Located at 727 St. Peter St. New Orleans, LA 70116, Phone: 504-522-1125 YO MAMA'S BAR AND GRILL

YELP Reports it at 4 stars! Wow! Click on the website, you'll see the menu. If I was there this is what I'd want to try, since all of their burgers are at 1/2 pounds, and dressed with lettuce, tomato, onions and mayonnaise. Just simple and good the way I love it.

I'd try the 3. Mushroom Burger with baked potato, and mushrooms touched by the Gods for $10.50, not bad prices.

Or the 5. Chili Cheddar Cheese Burger with baked potato for $10.50

Heck just look at the pics and go visit their website.

THE ROYAL MOUNTED BURGER WIH HAM
"MAN THIS IS THE BOMB!"













SOME OF THESE PICS ARE COPYRIGHTED THIS BLOGGER IS NOT MAKING PROFITS OFF OF THIS POST.

THE BLOG IS COPYRIGHTED 2015 © CHEF SAMBRANO
             



No comments:

Post a Comment