CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Thursday, July 9, 2015

FOGO de CHAO BRAZILIAN STEAKHOUSE PORTLAND OR

Today on Maui I'm asking my foodie friends from all over the world where to eat. Earlier I ran into another honeymooning couple and asked them where should I go for dinner in Portland, Oregon where they come from.

Without hesitation they both told me "Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse." Okay got it. I talked with them briefly. And mind you I am not a trained reporter, they were going off on the food and menu, however I find it best to just have a small pad and pen in hand from my local neighborhood Office Max and just jot down the name of the establishment and go back and Yelp the heck out of the places people tell me where they love to eat. Hey might as well get the most out of my MacBook Pro 2011 model eh?

Hmmm. Okay here we go, FOGO de CHAO BRAZILIAN STEAKHOUSE, located at 930 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204, Downtown Portland. Phone: 503-241-0900. FOGO de CHAO BRAZILIAN STEAKHOUSE

The Yelp Report.

Okay here's the Yelp report. 4 and a 1/2 stars. Wow!!! Click on the website and man, it's a first rate looking steakhouse. There's a quality video on the site, you'll want to eat the meat like I do from watching the flames and the meat, man, this is a steakhouse! Check out some pics I ripped off.













            
© 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment