CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

PLATE LUNCH AT NIGHTS

I look a little crazy in this photo, but what the hell right? Life goes on, I'd like to say I did shower and I was clean, don't look it right? But I was clean. So this blog post is just me ranting about the lack of good local food here in Lahaina, Maui at nights. I just polished a shoyu chicken plate from the local convenience store, it came with 2 scoops of rice, delicious mac salad, and 3 pieces of shoyu chicken. The store doesn't cook the food, they get it from V.I.P. in Kahului, and all they do is heat it up. It's as fresh as can be I guess. But we are lacking good plates here on the west side of Maui, especially at night, it would be nice to have a good local diner open until well past midnight, where we can sit, eat some noodles, or soup, sandwiches, plate lunches and desserts. Or even just to sit and drink some coffee and eat a light meal, just a place where we can just hang out would be nice.

Anyhow, that's my ranting right now. We need more places to dine at nights, we don't need no more bistros or Italian joints, just give us some good comfort foods all day!


AD

           
© 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment