CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Monday, January 25, 2016

TELL ME WHERE TO EAT IN YOUR HOMETOWN (Huntington Beach, So. Cal)

Another day on Maui, and meeting my friends visiting the island is lots of fun. Earlier today I met Fred and Clarita from Huntington Beach, Southern Cal. No pics like most of my peeps they don't trust me just yet haha. So my thing is this I walk up to them unannounced, with a ski mask on and a fake Glock 9mm and ask them "Excuse me, tell me where you from, and where should I eat if I go there?"

FRED: You like Mexican food Ron?
ME: Hell yeah, I like the soups, torta, everything man.
CLARITA: There's a place we go to just minutes south of where we live it's called Avila's El Ranchito.
FRED: They got good stuff. Look them up online.
ME: So what do you like to eat there Fred?
FRED: Hey brah, don't get me started. 
CLARITA: Yeah, he'll eat the whole kitchen.

Mind you these two are probably in their late thirties, and they got two kids back home, two boys 8 and 12 years old.

FRED: If it's the weekend we'll go for breakfast, I'll eat several items depends. One would be their Chorizo con Huevos, it has rice and beans. I love Chorizo. Or menudo. Or the Mexican Omelet with Chorizo.

CLARITA: I like their Chilaquiles.

RON: Okay for lunch or dinner?

FRED: Lunch would be a Fiesta Burrito with grilled chicken, with beans, pico de gallo and rice. 

CLARITA: For lunch I'll get Enchiladas or Quesadillas maybe a Flautas.

RON: Okay dinners?

FRED: The half pound steak grilled Mexican style, the Carnitas is good, or Steak Fajitas.

CLARITA: I like the Shrimp in garlic butter, and the salads are awesome too.

FRED: Really reasonable priced, great desserts too.

So I said goodbye, and now I'm on my MacBook Pro Googling the place. Hey they're on Facebook. And yeah they weren't kidding the prices are reasonable.

Fred didn't have his smartphone with all his foodie pics so I went online and got some of these from Avila's.

avilasranchito.com
yelp.com
trip advisor.com
yelp.com

So there's a few photos that looks really nice, for more information on this chain in So Cal, check out AVILA'S EL RANCHITO MEXICAN RESTAURANT

Until the next TELL ME WHERE TO EAT IN YOUR HOMETOWN 

Ron Sambrano
Food Blogger
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AD

       
© 2016




No comments:

Post a Comment