CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

TELL ME WHERE TO EAT IN YOUR HOMETOWN

Today I've had the chance to go out and meet some of our fine people that visit Maui, I usually watch for couples that look friendly, and ask them where they're from. Once I've established this, I ask them questions on food. And the question is always this.

Q: If I visited your hometown, where would you take me to eat?

The answer today from a young couple, John and Britney from Portland, Oregon was this.

SHANDONG RESTAURANT. From what they tell me, it's a Chinese restaurant. So I always cut to the chase. I asked them what is their favorite dish there? And I'll Yelp it and Google it. 

John's dish is- Won Ton Soup. "I love the Won Ton Soup, very tasty since I can't cook anything, and love Chinese food, that's my favorite."

Britney's dish is- Lobster Sauce Prawns. "I always eat the Lobster Sauce Prawns with rice."

But that's just their favorites, sometimes they'll pig out on these.
Spring Rolls
Pork Potstickers
Mu Shu
Shandong Beef
Kung Pao Beef
Sichuan Pork
Pork Belly Noodle Soup

Thank God for my iPhone 6S, and the voice recorder to get all this shit down. Now to search for pics of this stuff. Man for little peeps they can eat. Oh by the by, they are like less than 5ft 5" each and slim. No shit and they like to eat, cool!

First for more info here's the website link:SHANDONG RESTAURANT

I can't find those dishes, but it is on their website, but here's some pics for you to get an idea of the place.
foodspotting.com
flicker.com
pinterest.com
shandong .com
KUNG PAO PRAWNS

Just go an visit the website, you'll be impressed, so if I ever get to Portland soon Shandong Restaurant is where I'm headed, hopefully with John an Britney so they can pay the tab.

           
© 2016





No comments:

Post a Comment