CHEF SAMBRANO Food Articles Video Recipes

PERSONAL CHEF

PERSONAL CHEF
FOOD FOR REAL PEOPLE

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

TELL ME WHERE TO EAT IN YOUR HOMETOWN (DALLAS, TX)

I'm on a little roll here on Maui, I spoke to a guy named.. Bubba. Serious that's the name he gave me. He did not want a pic of him, nor did he want to be on Facebook. Ok, no problem. I did ask him where he was from, now imagine, Bubba is like 6'-3" huge wearing an old Randy White Cowboy jersey #54, the white home jersey. He's got some cash I can tell, because this jersey isn't old, it's new with stitching, not silkscreened logos and numbers. It must have been like $350.00 easy.

Bubba: Ronnie..if you ever get to the Big D, I'll take you to Al Biernat's (BĂ©arnaise). If you like steaks.

Me: Shit yes I love steaks Bubba, but I'm a Rams fan.

Bubba: Then you're paying the tab.

Bubba's favorite dishes here at Al Biernat's:

For lunch (My iPhone 6s went to work).
Beef Tenderloin Tacos.
Chicken Parm Linquini
Ahi Tuna Poke (Hey we created that shit here!)
Shrimp Parm
Wagyu Chopped Steak
Meatloaf

Okay I'm just telling you what this dude eats for lunch. I don't know if he eats all of it at one sitting or that's his favorites.

Bubba's favorite dishes for dinner
Chilled Jumbo Prawns, Remoulade (Yikes that's rich shit!)
French Brie
Tempura Prawns 
Crab and Corn Chowder
"The North Dakota Buffalo Habanero BBQ Sauce Ronnie!" Hey I looked this shit up it's like over 50 bucks!
Veal Osso Bucco and wild shrooms
16 oz. Nina Ranch Dry Aged NY Strip (This shit is 68.00)
"The Fundy Salmon" I'm checking this out, this is 30.00.
"The Prime Rib"
"And Ronnie, I gotta eat the bone in filet man off of the grill... "

Just to let you all know, some of the entrees aren't dirt cheap, but from my understanding this place rocks! You pay the price and they deliver. Shoots thanks to Bubba, if I ever get to Big D, I'll go there!

I called the restaurant and Eddie answered and told me to stop by when I ever get to Big D. Check out the website you'll drool, just click the link: AL BIERNAT'S

           
© 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment